Sat, Oct 14|
Coopersville Christian Reformed Church
Abundant Life Women's Gathering October 14, 2023
Gather with us to worship God and grow in Christ! Learn the value of preborn children and the importance of defending them. Receive help and healing from your past to begin living a renewed life in Christ. Receive assurance of God's forgiveness and redemption if you have been through an abortion.
Time & Location
Oct 14, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
Coopersville Christian Reformed Church, 200 Henry Street, Coopersville, MI 49404
About the event
"You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32
Abundant Life Women's Gathering will inspire you to fall in love with Jesus, and help you live the abundant life He came to give you.
As we worship God and grow in Christ together, you will
- Hear life-transforming stories of God’s redeeming love.
- Learn from God's Word how to live abundantly in Christ.
- Learn the value of preborn children and the importance of defending them at every stage of development.
- Receive help and healing from your past to begin living a renewed life in Christ.
- Receive the assurance of God's forgiveness and redemption if you have been through an abortion.
There is no charge for this event. It is our gift to women desiring and struggling to live the abundant life Jesus offers.
There are a lot of voices out there telling you how to think and how to live but there is only One you need to listen to, Jesus and He is why we are gathering.
Come, as you are.
Come with your broken heart, with your hard heart.
Come hungry, thirsty, searching, and find all you need in Christ.
Leave renewed and rejoicing.
Leave with renewed purpose and new friends.
A glance at the day:
- Coffee & light breakfast
- Worship & Special Music
- Testimonies & Bible teaching
- Break out groups
- Prize drawing
- Resource exhibits:
- Sidewalk Advocates for Life
- Right to Life of Michigan
- Positive Options
- and more!
Check-in and Continental Breakfast
Welcome, Overview of the Day, Opening Prayer